The Epona Trust – How You Can Help
Who finances us? Unfortunately we don’t receive any money from the Government, Local Council or any other charities to supplement our income. The Epona Trust is financed purely from donations and our sponsorship scheme. The Trust receives a regular income from the fees paid by sponsors of the Epona horses and ponies. This also benefits the sponsors by giving them a sample of what it is to own a horse or pony.
How you can help the work of the Epona Trust:
- You could make a donation. We are always in need of funds, as there are always more horses and ponies in need of our care. Online donations can be made via our JustGiving page.
- You could become one of our sponsors, and help financially and practically to rehabilitate an Epona horse or pony.
- Come to one of our fundraising events. We have regular shows, open days and BBQ’s etc which help raise funds. You could even involve yourself in the organisation, as we are always looking for volunteers to help with these events!
- Maybe you belong to an organisation which would like to establish links with the Epona Trust?
- Do you have time and skills to share with the Epona Trust? You may wish to consider joining our committee.
- All donations, whether financial or practical are always gratefully received!
Help The Epona Trust For Free!
If you already shop online, why not help The Epona Trust at no extra cost from purchases you would make anyway. Purchases can be made at many leading online retailers, including Amazon, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Next, Tesco and most major high street names.
If you want to know more, visit easyfundraising.org.uk’s How It Works page to see more information.
If you’re happy to support us in this way, then go to our easyfundraising page below click “Support this cause”: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/theeponatrusthampshire/
If you always shop using Easyfundraising, The Epona Trust earns money each time you buy, at no cost to you!
Please if you would like to help Contact us, or for any further information.